Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Using a gas credit card

Shell has a way to reduce your gas bill by 5%: Use a gasoline rebate card. Shell has one, of course, and the Shell MasterCard grants 5% rebates on Shell gasoline purchase, plus 1 percent on anything else. The company estimates (based on $2.33 a gallon, which is about the national average now), that users save 11 cents a gallon

Other Companies offering Gas Credit card discounts

  1. BP and Amoco offer a Visa card with 3% back.
  2. Exxon and Mobil have a platinum Mastercard ofering 3%.
  3. Speedway has just launched a rewards club, that doesn't require a credit card. Also Speedway has gift cards that you can buy right at the store that provide 4% off on over card. So if you don't want to use a credit card use the gift card.
  4. Citibank Dividend Platinum Mastercard, because it offers 5% cash back on all gas purchases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob, I’m out searching the web for the latest
and greatest information on 4ecorp com and found your
great site. Although Using a gas credit card wasn’t specifically
what I was looking for it definitely got my interest
and attention. I see now why I found your interesting
blog when I was looking for 4ecorp com related
information and I’m grateful I found your site even
though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks
for your informative site,